Suitable for Business is a fusion between an interactive academic conference and a pragmatic case competition, which operates in the nexus between academia and business. In a time of growing collaboration across the business, public and non-profit sector, we seek to challenge the modern business world’s approach to problem solving by breaking down the barriers between the world of business and the world of academia. Suitable for Business is an organisation driven by dedicated students from leading universities. With the first successful conference taken place in March 2011, the exciting preparations for spring 2012 are now about to commence. Join us for a one-hour seminar followed by a reception and hear about of the relevance of your education and opportunities for becoming involved in the organisation!
- Introduction by Steering Committee 2012 - What is Suitable for Business?
- Presentation by Karina Ramsløv from the Danish Business Research Academy (DEA) - The Role of Humanitarians and Social Scientists in the Modern Business World
- Opportunities within Suitable for Business - Become an Organising Member or Case Participant
- Experiences from an old Suitable for Business member - Why get Involved?
- Reception and networking - Meet-and-Greet like-minded Students